Thursday, November 18, 2010

Arkansas roots

I'm half from Arkansas, half from Texas, and half from Macedonia (that's Aggie math for you). Here are few pictures for you since you haven't seen me in a while. Our lives are crazy busy right now with traveling, but I'll try to update you more often.

I'm my Daddy's daughter for sure:
Notice my nice bed-head. Too bad I don't use my potty for real yet. Momma and Daddy are changing more diapers than they can count these days between me and Bubba.
My Pa-T LOVES animals. Yes, he is restraining me....I am a wild child, what can I say?!

We are sad today- -can you please pray for my family, we lost my uncle Bill to cancer yesterday. Thank you!

1 comment:

petro family said...

Praying for you all! So sorry about your loss. Praying for you with all the travels and learning to juggle two wee ones. We love you guys!