Saturday, November 20, 2010

2 months old!

I'm 2 months old today! I have a cold and Momma couldn't get me to smile...hard as she tried. Here are some pictures of me and one of my sister wearing Momma's boots. Silly sister! I've got cheeks so big, they rest on my shoulders! :) I weigh 13 lbs. now and am 24 inches long. I am a BIG boy! Maggie wanted me to tell you that she went potty in her potty for the first time yesterday and yelled, "Daddy I Pee Pee!" We are all so proud!


3 comments:

Jill said...

What a cutie! I know the grandparents are "eating him up"!!

Rhonda said...

can't wait to squeeze those cheeks next week! I think kaleb's face looks alot like my grandmother Williams did! so cute! And, speaking of cute, can't believe Maggie went potty! WOW! she is getting so big! Can't wait to play with her next week, too!!!

Ashlynne said...

Awwwwwww Sooooo sweet!!!! I miss Maggie!!!! I hope you are ALL doing great!!!