"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Monday, May 10, 2010
Mother's Day 2010
My momma had a good day yesterday. Daddy and I made sure of that! I bought her some flowers, Daddy made her favorite meal of pork filet and let her invite the whole team over to share! He also baby-sat me while she went and had coffee with a group of her friends. I even slept through the night last night for her! She had a good day and night! :) Here are a few pictures of me (that's why you are really on my blog anyways):

Happy Mother's Day to all the special women in my life- -especially my Nana, my Grandma, and my GG. I love you all and can't wait to see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cannot believe how much her facial expressions remind me of Jeff's baby pictures! The boys want to start a countdown of how many more days until they see ya'll. I told them we'd wait until June to start that!
That is a beautiful red dress on Maggie!
Post a Comment