Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little bit Funny....

Last night my momma was teaching English when one of her students asked her about the new baby and where he/she (still don't know yet) will be born and when. Momma said we would be in Texas for the birth and the baby would be coming in September. The girl replied, "you mean this September??" hehehe. Momma wanted to say that she likes carrying her babies for 21 months instead of 9. But, she just smiled and said, "Yes, this September...it really is coming soon!" I laughed when she told me :) Momma goes to the Dr. this Saturday, so we might find out what "we" are having then. I can't decide what I want more- -a little sister to be my best friend and to boss around, or a little brother to pester a lot and to boss around. We'll see what God gives us! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so excited when I saw your FB status! Will you be living in TX during your time stateside?

Baby Williams said...

We are splitting half AR, half TX- -we'll be traveling a lot. We would love to see you guys while we are in TX. We'll be in Murphy, but we'll be making several trips to Ft. Worth I am sure.