I hated baths in big tubs while I was in America. So , finally momma and dada found a place I liked. Just look at that sink! Too bad we couldn't fit that in our suitcase. I'll tell you more about our trip home in another post.
"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Part 3 (Back to Texas)
So Arkansas was everything I thought it would be and more...and we were back in the car headed to Texas for just a couple days before we were Macedonia bound. We had a party (mostly so everyone could meet me). Some of my parent's friends came and I got to see my GG and my cousin Kaylee again. I had fun playing with Lisa's kiddos. I even kissed an older man (he is 10 months old). 







I hated baths in big tubs while I was in America. So , finally momma and dada found a place I liked. Just look at that sink! Too bad we couldn't fit that in our suitcase. I'll tell you more about our trip home in another post.
I hated baths in big tubs while I was in America. So , finally momma and dada found a place I liked. Just look at that sink! Too bad we couldn't fit that in our suitcase. I'll tell you more about our trip home in another post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment