Thursday, January 7, 2010

Part 2 (Arkansas)

So we had had a great time in Texas and we were off to Arkansas. Different plan this time: momma and dada put me in a wrapped Christmas box and set me on the front porch and rang the doorbell (and ran off). My Pa-T answered the door and saw little ole me (alone) sitting on his doorstep. He says the first thing that ran through his mind was that someone had dropped off a baby and he was going to have to raise me. Then he thought that someone was playing a joke on him. He called my Nana to come to the front door to see me. She recognized me (but was still a little confused). Then they saw momma and dada and everything came together. They were shocked and very happy. My Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Jason and my cousins Kordyn (11) and Landyn (4) hadn't arrived yet because of some flooding. So, later I got back into the box to surprise my cousins. My aunt and uncle already knew about all this. My cousins recognized me (from this blog) and they were so glad to see all of us. I got really close to all of them. I especially had fun following Landyn around and laughing at him. He didn't know what to think about me playing with his toys. Kordyn thought I was pretty cute too. I had a great time. After some days in Little Rock, we went to El Dorado where more of my relatives live. I got to meet my Great Grandpa and my new cousin Amelia (she is 3 months old). I love Arkansas (but Texas will always be the 1st state I ever visited :)









1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you got to celebrate Christmas in the states. Wonderful pictures!!