Friday, November 7, 2008

Guess What !!!???

9 comments:

Liz said...

this is THE cutest way to announce your baby GIRL that i have ever seen!!!!

congratulations!!!

Glo said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I agree with Liz, this is the cutest announcement I have seen.

Jill said...

Awesome!

Marc and Charity said...

wahoo!!!! Let the fun begin! :) Jeff, you will LOVE having a girl, our girls are for sure "Daddy's girls" and it's just precious!

Natalie B. said...

Yaaaayyyyy! :D

Brian, Mandy, Kate, Thomas, and Isaiah said...

I don't get it? You are having another Jeff? Why would you want two of those? And why is Jeff looking a Barbies?

Nathan said...

Seriously, this doesn't answer anything. I fully expect to see Jeff in this situation on any given day.

Congrats you guys.

Nathan

Tyler Williams said...

Congratulations from Tyler and Andrea!!!!! We are so excited for you two. We need a girl addition to the Williams family.

I wanted to tell you that Jordan Thomas is preaching for us at Wyatt this Sunday. I will be sure to give him the good news. Love Tyler and Andrea

Glenn and Cile said...

Girls are sooooo fun! And they turn men into noodles once they are born! Amy, you think Jeff is bad now? Just wait until his little girl is about 2 1/2 and says, "Daddy, I wuv you." You might as well stock up on towels because Jeff will be nothing more than a puddle on the floor! And Amy, I hope she looks just like you!