"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
And now for some details...
So, we went to the doctor last Thursday and Maggie Lynn is doing great. Yep, that's her name, so we don't have to always call her "she" or "the baby." The doctor is 99% sure that she is a girl. Jeff may still be hanging on to that 1%, but he is starting to warm up to the idea. He has even started writing our friends who have baby boys and telling them to keep 'em away from Maggie. The doctor took me off any bed rest since she had moved up- -hallelujah! And....that was just in time to start baby-sitting the Kirkpatrick kiddos this week while their parents are getting some needed time away together. As I type this, Maggie is busy moving all around and tickling my insides. Very fun! I got over morning (all day) sickness after the 12th week and have felt great ever since (besides a bad cold). I am 19 weeks along today. We are so blessed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AAAAHHHH- Maggie Lynn!!!
I LOVE IT!!! Sooo adorable. Yay! =)
Post a Comment