"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Catching up...
So, it's been over two weeks since you heard from us and we have a really good reason. We moved to a new place and finally just got internet today! We live in the bottom floor of a house that is 100 years old...really cool....so come and visit us. :) Here is a picture of me and a little glimpse into my new room (which I love!)
Silly me standing in front of the fan...
Best friends...love them so much! We got to hang out one day at the lake.
Eating popsicles on the porch.
Here is Bubba not getting what he wants- -he's not always sweet :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment