My Birthday is on Sunday and I'll be 3 years old!!!!!! My party will be on the 20th though. SO excited about my PINK party!!!
"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Vacation in Serbia!
We got away and took a vacation for three nights. We went to church, to the zoo, and got to spend time with some good friends. We saw peacocks, lions, elephants, and giraffes. Bubba was scared of all of the animals (so funny)...except for the dog section. Yes, they have a whole section of different types of dogs...




So, we celebrated Easter in Serbia....They celebrate Easter this Sunday here in Macedonia (Orthodox calendar). Jesus is Risen....He is Risen Indeed!
My Birthday is on Sunday and I'll be 3 years old!!!!!! My party will be on the 20th though. SO excited about my PINK party!!!
My Birthday is on Sunday and I'll be 3 years old!!!!!! My party will be on the 20th though. SO excited about my PINK party!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment