"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Monday, April 30, 2012
Sun, fun, and a guitar case
So, the weather is just wonderful these days. 'Wonderful' is one of my favorite words and if something is not 'wonderful', then it is 'horrible'. I'm not dramatic at all. I was at a friend's house the other day and was drying my hands, when I said, "this towel is wonderful." Makes Mommy laugh :)
Like I said...Drama. Queen. :)
Mommy has this nice guitar that she doesn't play...she has a dream one day of practicing and getting good enough to actually play a song. It probably won't happen in the next 16 years though...you know when both of us have graduated High School. :) She also has a dream of taking photography classes...but for now you can just enjoy her little hobby on this little blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment