"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Fun Day in the Sun
Today was my day....just me, Mommy, and Daddy...that NEVER happens :) We went to a lake about an hour away and had so much fun. It was actually a little chilly today (in the low 80s) and I didn't like the water too much, but I loved playing in the sand. July has been a super BIG month for me....trying to tackle 3 things....giving up my si (pacifier) completely, getting used to my big girl bed, and potty training. Mommy and Daddy are so funny....for months they have been bribing me with chocolate to do my business in the toilet and it wasn't working- -they didn't notice that I don't like chocolate that much any more. As soon as Mommy changed the bribe to dumdum suckers, I immediately rose to the challenge. :) 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment