I had a good time on May 1st hanging out with old and new friends. Not sure what daddy thinks about my newest friend =)
"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Picnic day and Preschool
****Update on my first day of preschool- -I did GREAT (my teacher said so). I even took a nap with the other kids- -something I haven't done for mommy in weeks! I'll be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays from now until the end of July and then I'll take a break in August and probably September too since both sets of Grandparents are coming to visit me =)
I had a good time on May 1st hanging out with old and new friends. Not sure what daddy thinks about my newest friend =)

Today Mommy dropped me off at preschool for the first time with a few tears filling her eyes. I didn't cry (at least in front of mommy). We'll let you know how my first day went later when I actually get home. I needed bear to keep me company today. Right now mommy's remembering how "easy" it was when she just had one kid! I'll be back soon enough though to keep her on her toes! :)
I had a good time on May 1st hanging out with old and new friends. Not sure what daddy thinks about my newest friend =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment