Thursday, March 17, 2011

What's new?

I like working my way out of my clothes....they are so restricting!My appointment went well on Tuesday and it looks like I will have my hand surgery right after my first birthday in late September. My Mawmaw and Dedo were planning on being here then anyways, so they will be a big help.

My sissy has less than one month until her second birthday and it's an ELMO theme and she talks about it every day. She likes to talk- -actually.... that is an understatement. Mommy and daddy just caught Maggie talking in her sleep- -she was saying, "No Kate that's my chocolate" over and over. :)

I will be 6 months old in just 3 days and Mommy has a really hard time believing that! I finally feel better after almost 2 weeks of feeling bad. I've been depriving mommy and daddy of sleep long enough =)

No comments: