Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sick, but still smiling

I've got ear infections again...that's 2 or 3 (depending on how you look at it) in my short 5+ months. Mommy's trying home remedies over antibiotics first to see if I can get rid of it that way. I haven't really been myself the past few days, but Mommy can still get me smiling! Oh and the dr. said that I have laryngitis too...so I haven't been talking much lately either :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a happy face for a sick kiddo!

Rhonda said...

landyn wanted to tell kaleb that he hopes he feels better soon! Landyn is doing much better since his ruptured and is on some pain medicine drops and an antiobiotic. this was the ear that he still had a tube in (well, used to anyway:) and they think some water got in it and made the infection. hope kaleb is better soon!! don't want those ear infections to hinder his hearing and speech:) kiss him and big sis for us!