Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We're still here!

Well now we are in Macedonia actually. We wanted to show you a few pictures of our last day in America. We sure miss it there, but are getting used to life in a new country. Dedo came to Macedonia with us to help us on our LONG journey. We are so glad he came, but were really sad to see him go. We had jet lag for a full week and I, Maggie, was waking up in the middle of the night to play for a few hours. One night in particular, I was not too happy (see below). We still don't have internet, so we'll update when we can. Love you all!









2 comments:

Ashlynne said...

Awwww sweet!!!!! Wish I could have gone back with you!!!!! Maybe someday!!!

Rhonda said...

great to hear from ya'll! miss you! love the pics kiss the kids from me:)