"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Second "First Steps"
Tuesday night momma and dada came home from teaching English to find my babysitter giddy with excitement that I had taken my first steps. Well, momma was a little sad about that, but I reassured her that it would happen again and then it would really "count." Well tonight I showed them my skills. I am just starting, but I took a few steps and pretty soon there will be NO STOPPING ME!
Karissa & I just watched this. Too cute!! Karissa kept waving at y'all. It's a whole new world now...but I always like it better once they can walk. Have fun! Thanks so much for sharing the video. I love her squeal of delight!
I love it, and I am such a proud auntie!!! YAY Maggie! I hope she doesn't regress like Kate did. Kate took her first steps at 11 months too and then a few more and a few more and then, she just sat down and wouldn't get off her lazy hiney until 14 months. And now she is doing the same thing with the potty. My girl likes to master things and then forget about them. Sense the frustration.... :)
Anyway I hope she is walking like a pro by her first birthday. Maybe she can lead us all in the electirc slide. It's electric. Whiggy. Whiggy. Whiggy. :)
2 comments:
Karissa & I just watched this. Too cute!! Karissa kept waving at y'all. It's a whole new world now...but I always like it better once they can walk. Have fun! Thanks so much for sharing the video. I love her squeal of delight!
I love it, and I am such a proud auntie!!! YAY Maggie! I hope she doesn't regress like Kate did. Kate took her first steps at 11 months too and then a few more and a few more and then, she just sat down and wouldn't get off her lazy hiney until 14 months. And now she is doing the same thing with the potty. My girl likes to master things and then forget about them. Sense the frustration.... :)
Anyway I hope she is walking like a pro by her first birthday. Maybe she can lead us all in the electirc slide. It's electric. Whiggy. Whiggy. Whiggy. :)
Post a Comment