Monday, March 15, 2010

11 Months!!!

I weigh about 22 lbs., am 31.5 inches long, and my head is starting to catch up with the rest of me! I have 4 teeth (which you can see in the first picture). I have a blankie which goes with me pretty much wherever we go. I stood all by myself for 10 seconds the other day (momma and dada actually counted). I can't believe that in just one month I will be a year old- -I also can't believe that momma has been planning the party for the past 6 months :) Momma is so ready for spring, so she put me in this dress even though the high today is only in the 40's. I didn't go outside in it though.



2 comments:

Rhonda Turner said...

I LOVE the pictures! I can't believe that she's already 11 months old! Of Course, I also can't believe that her cousin is registering this week for jr. high!!!! Love ya'll

Unknown said...

Her smile just makes me smile. What a joy you must have on your hands!