"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Monday, February 15, 2010
My first Valentine's Day
My daddy preached in Skopje and I got to hang out with some really cool people all day. I'm such a people person! Mommy and Daddy got to go on a date to watch a movie. I didn't miss them :) I love Valentine's Day! Momma will be back tomorrow with some 10 month pictures. She still can't believe I am that old! Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you, momma went to the doctor in Skopje and it looks like I'm going to be a big sister!
Awe sweet... Our Leah chose Valentine's weekend to share her news on her blog. They are expecting in August! They told us at Christmas! Babies,babies,babies! Blessings, blessings, blessings! (Mom Horton,it is... Dana told me I should check your blog!)
3 comments:
YAY!! Congratulations!! Maggie, you are going to be a great big sister! Praising God with y'all today!! much love, h
HOW EXCITING!!! Congratulations!!! Hope you are feeling okay! How are along? Praying for you!
Awe sweet... Our Leah chose Valentine's weekend to share her news on her blog. They are expecting in August! They told us at Christmas! Babies,babies,babies! Blessings, blessings, blessings!
(Mom Horton,it is...
Dana told me I should check your blog!)
Post a Comment