"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
8 Months!!!
I am 2/3rds of a year old today! Where does time go? Most adults say that it flies. Where does it fly to? I have made big leaps this past month. I learned to crawl (both military and regular). I started eating egg yolks and meat. I learned how to stand up in my crib and any other place I happen to be. I also learned how to clap when I do something good. My words are limited to baba, dada, and ajde right now, but I have a feeling that is all about to change. I still have NO teeth, but I am experiencing all the pain that comes with teething. They are hiding in there somewhere. Momma thought I was going to start just taking one nap a day, but that just lasted (thankfully) for 4 days or so. Well, that is enough about me for now. Here are some pictures of my cute 8 month old self. Enjoy!
1 comment:
i lOVE the outfit!!!!!
Post a Comment