"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Love to Lazam!
*Update - -here is short video of me doing my new thing! That is Macedonian for crawl....I'm actually just starting...but I am quickly getting the hang of it! Also notice my nice "bed head." A few other things: I am sleeping through the night anywhere between 8-12 hours at a time. Momma and Dada are sooo thankful! I also busted my lip today and I was bleeding a little (you know the whole crawling thing). Momma was quite flustered. But don't worry I am okay now! Momma says I have a high tolerance for pain, whatever that means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, my! Your lives are forever changed!!! She's mobile now. (It is our experience that mouth bumps bleed more than you think they will-it's all of the saliva:) Landyn busted his last week and I just knew he'd knocked a tooth out, but he was fine just bit his lip when he fell. Can't believe she's already crawling. Give her hugs and kissed from all of us.
Post a Comment