Tuesday, November 3, 2009

6 month stats



a couple weeks late...

28.5 inches long
16 lbs. 12 oz.
16.5 head cir

Length = above percentile 95
Weight = between percentile 50 and 75
Head Circumference = in percentile 25

Still have a small head and I'm super long. Oh yeah, I drool like crazy but still have no teeth to show for it. I love eating pretty much anything. I espcially like pumpkin, apples, and avocado. mmmmmmm good! I smile ALL the time and if you try really hard I will laugh at you. People still call me Smeshka (Funny Girl) but I am starting to get some who call me Zivka (Lively Girl). I think I'm both!

1 comment:

Brian, Mandy, Kate, Thomas, and Isaiah said...

Maggie ~ You are beautiful! Happy 6 months. And girl, you have got to tell me where you found avocados. I'm going to need to make some guacamole. Miss you and love you. Give your momma kisses from us.