Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Maggie Time

Here are a few pictures you never got to see plus a few new ones.Mommy loves how you can see my cheek from the other side of my face in this profile picture.
Oh that I could wear short sleeves and sit out in the sunshine again...I'll have to wait until next summer in Texas I guess.
Nana says that daddy used to always smile with his mouth wide open too. Funny, now he won't smile in pictures. I wonder what happened?I think I could survive in Africa!
This was the point where I had had enough!
Rubber ducky you're the one, that makes bath time lots of fun- -but now I'm going to eat you!
I have a car now and I know how to reverse.
Nana gave me this card and I am trying my best to open it!

No comments: