Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rain out

Today we had a "picnic" with some of our friends. It started off outside with partly cloudy skies. It ended up raining cats and dogs. Not sure what that means. Anyways, we got some pictures before it started pouring. Here we are posing with a really old wagon. It was a beautiful place for a picnic minus the flooding. We still managed to be there for 5 hours.

It was my first time to wear jeans. As my friend Kate would say- -I looked sassy :) They are her jeans so I just had to say that- -I wear lots of her clothes now.

1 comment:

Brian, Mandy, Kate, Thomas, and Isaiah said...

Kate misses you Miss Maggie. Every time she sees a baby she says, "Maggie?" I always have to remind her you are in Macedonia very far away. Just a few more months and you two can have a play date.