Thursday, August 13, 2009

4 months old (tomorrow)

I am 4 months old! I am changing a little bit every day. I love my new Bumbo seat and making silly faces. I am still a funny girl :) I read (i.e. eat) books. I weigh about 14.4 pounds. I am so over cooing- -now I like to see how loud I can yell just for fun. I can roll over both ways when I want to. I'm still not sleeping through the night- -my parents are hoping I learn that trick soon! I just love seeing them in the middle of the night too much!

2 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

Look at her little fat rolls!!! So edible!

She is growing so fast and is just precious! Addison's legs are too fat for her Bumbo :(

Rhonda said...

I can't believe that she is already 4 months! Every time I look at the pictures, she has changed sooo much!