"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
I think she does look like a Williams until she opens her eyes and then she looks like Amy! She is beautiful! Landyn has been carrying around her picture I printed out and telling everyone all about her (btw, she poops in her diapers, talks to him and eats vegetables in case you wanted to know just what he is telling people).
1 comment:
I think she does look like a Williams until she opens her eyes and then she looks like Amy! She is beautiful! Landyn has been carrying around her picture I printed out and telling everyone all about her (btw, she poops in her diapers, talks to him and eats vegetables in case you wanted to know just what he is telling people).
Post a Comment