It took a while to get my hair and makeup fixed but I finally made it. I'm a little over 8 lbs and 20.4 inches long. Check out some of these pics with Mom, Dad, and Grandma. Many more to follow. My Mom is doing well and my lungs are working great. Just ask my grandpa!
6 comments:
Oh my! She is so pretty!!!! YAY! Congratulations! I am so excited, I am having to keep from weeping from joy! Give her kisses from her Auntie Mandy! Love you guys!
Yay !!! Welcome Maggie! We are so glad that you are here! We have been praying for you! love, the petro's
Beautiful!!! I can definitely see Williams in her. Congrats! Love ya, J,R,K and L
Congratulations, she is just precious! Glad you are all doing well. Keep the pics coming!!! :)
Welcome, sweet Maggie! You are SO beautiful!
Congrats! She is precious! Glad everything went well! I know you are both so proud!
Brian and Angie Denton
Post a Comment