I have such wonderful friends and family! Last night at 9:30pm I sat in front of my computer in Macedonia and via Skype I had a baby shower in Texas. I was on the big screen tv and got to talk to everyone (wish I could have been there, but this was the next best thing). I really appreciated the thoughtfulness of everyone involved- -so here is a GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!! It was a strange feeling "getting ready" for the party. I even put on perfume and then realized how funny that was. Everyone was really nice to not eat all the yummy food in front of me! ;)So...Tomorrow we head to Skopje to wait it out. The next time I post, I hope to have Maggie in my arms! :) Thank you for your prayers thus far and here on out!
2 comments:
Your virtual shower sounds awesome!
Fun way to share the event. Dana had a shower in Killeen and I got to phone in while it was going on. They also made pictures for us and made a DVD of the event. There are ways to bridge the gaps in our lives, and praise God for the Bridge we have in Jesus! Blessings on motherhood and family life. You are in our prayers!
Ramona Horton
Post a Comment