Sunday, March 22, 2009

Graviditas???


Living in a foreign country is fun and exciting :), especially since I am pregnant. I really am confident in the medical care here and it has been such a blessing to have access to such great care. Sometimes though, my questions go unanswered and every time I go to an appointment they print me out a report with lots of things I don't understand. On the Diagnosis section it always says, "Graviditas ML IX." Today, I decided that it was time that I found out what that was since I am about to deliver. Well, turns out that it is Latin term for "pregnant" :) Good to know....

We went to the doctor last Friday for the 37 week check-up and all is well. I am having contractions and am dilating a little bit. We go back this Friday unless things progress before that. Looks like Maggie might be a little early. She is considered full-term now- -at 6.5 pounds and developed lungs. We are just waiting... We appreciate your prayers!

No comments: