"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Baby
Don't worry, we haven't had the baby yet- -this is me on my first Christmas (in Japan). We'll do a comparison shot next year with Maggie.
My mom was born in Yokohama. My grandfather was stationed there after the war. Were you a military family? I have a request...will you add a baby ticker so that we can keep up with your due date? lilypie has some cute ones.
2 comments:
My mom was born in Yokohama. My grandfather was stationed there after the war. Were you a military family?
I have a request...will you add a baby ticker so that we can keep up with your due date? lilypie has some cute ones.
Hey Elaine! I had the baby ticker at the bottom, but now I moved it up so people can see it better. And...Yes, my dad was a Marine.
Post a Comment