"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139: 13-14
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Changes in our lives...
Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor again today and they heard my little bitty heartbeat! Everything is looking good so far.
I think Mommy and Daddy are a little bit confused! What do you think?
Well, this is a look you don't expect to see in your life! From Landyn: "Dats unca deff being tunny!" (That's uncle Jeff being funny) From Kordyn: "What's he thinking?"
3 comments:
Well, this is a look you don't expect to see in your life!
From Landyn: "Dats unca deff being tunny!" (That's uncle Jeff being funny)
From Kordyn: "What's he thinking?"
Ya'll are ridiculously cute!!!
So Funny!
Congratulations ya'll!
Jeff-
Eric wants to know if you're having any Chick-Fil-A cravings?:)
Post a Comment